StoryMode
You must Login to join and participate.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StoryMode
You must Login to join and participate.
StoryMode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://storymode.rpg-board.net

Dwelling In Darkness Empty Dwelling In Darkness

Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 pm
ACT I: Into The Briar Patch

• Time Frame: Present Day

What's Going On:

Dwelling In Darkness Iu-8610

Rather than obeying the custom of letting each Court nominate a ruler as its season comes into play, Miami has been held in the rule of the Summer Court for some time. The Summer King, Grandfather Thunder, refuses to step down, claiming Miami is naturally a place of eternal summer.

Prolog: Little Havana

Dwelling In Darkness Iu-8810

After returning from Arcadia at nearly the same time less than a year ago, you've all found this current climate of Summer domination to be distasteful and formed a motley in the hopes of working together to bring about political change.

While gathered at your motley's clubhouse (a cigar factory in Little Havana) you receive an invitation to speak with Blue Jenny, a high-ranking member of the Winter Court, about taking action against Grandfather Thunder, the King of Endless Summer.

This is your chance to make names for yourselves and hopefully improve your lot in life.

Plus there's the matter of that oath you swore to Jenny when she helped you a year ago to escape from The Hedge. It would be bad not to uphold that oath now.

Scene 1: After hours

Dwelling In Darkness Iu-8510

Your invitation has you meeting Blue Jenny at Kim's, a trendy club in South Beach popular with other of the Lost, like yourselves. You arrive early.  It's crowded and the music is pumping, thumping and the joint is jumping.

What do you do?
DevilZombie

Dwelling In Darkness Empty Re: Dwelling In Darkness

Mon May 06, 2019 1:36 pm
T: this doesn’t look like the kind of place for me. (T goes to the bathroom
S: this is exactly my game. (S asks patrons if they have some Snow White)

Sent from Topic'it App
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum